Taking "awkward" to a whole new uncomfortable level. Like getting caught during "Happy Time"

Friday, January 21, 2011

1/21/11: "quickie" AND an update

Would you rather be eternally drunk, baked, or hyper?
Comment, or don't. But please do.

So weekends are going to be sort of a tradeoff. I'll probably end up putting one question per weekend, whether it be on Saturday or Sunday. At least until I get someone else to help me with these.

Also, I posted one of my awkward questions (see "body") on a Mr. Tom Kitsune's formspring, and he answered!! I'll post a link to his page, and a pic of his response.
Formspring is basically a reverse blog; people ask him questions, and then the person picks through and answers.

So yeah. Sorry about the late post. ;D

2 comments:

  1. I have never been baked or drunk before so i would not know what i'd act like so i would choose hyper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as Jason. I have never been baked or drunk, ... or come to think of it hyper either. I would rather be hyper because you don't act like an idiot (as much) than if you were drunk and... Yeah. Hyper.

    ReplyDelete